Monday, October 24, 2011

I am Beauty..

haha.. 
I am not bragging about I am beauty.. I am juts ordinary person, not pretty not ugly (hehe)..
actually I am Beauty (fanclub of BEAST).. hehe,, yes,, that kind of beauty... actually it is been long time I've been part of BEAUTY..


This is not love at first sight...
cause, first time I know Beast when they sang 'Mystery' on Music Bank.. I didnt have any feeling at all.. just I like their song 'Mystery'.. but, then I hear their debut song 'bad girl',, owh nomu nomu chua ee, really like this song.. I even remember it chorus..
Soon after that,, their new song 'Shock' was released,, "owh, this song i good too".. in my head, "wow, this group (Beast).. all their song is good.."


Then, I start to search all their song and I love it all.. then, then, I completely crazy for BEAST.. until their newest album now.. I have all their song, and I am totally love it all.. heee.. when first time my mind full of BEAST,, all I search in internet is about BEAST..
MTV BEAST, BEAST ALMIGHTY, IDOL MAID already in my hard disk now.. all their MV (hehe) I must have..  all variety show that BEAST attend I must watch.. huhu, its all about BEAST.


After all this.. I realize why I love BEAST so much.. cause their all are so amazing.. to me, they all really have good vocal, good dancer, good intertainer, good actor and good mc and more.. most group, only have one or two member that song many part.. but BEAST they all sing equally,, no more no less.. 


ohh... Really love Beast
jeongmal saranghae BEAST.
they all so amazing..




And Cube Intertainment.. I respect you, cause you know how to manage your artist.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment