Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lee Shin (Hearstring) good boyfriend material

Hearstring Lee Sin & Gyu Won

I've watch Hearstring not long ago..
before, I really like yonghwa I said.. and i feel really sad when he cannot be with Go Minam in You're beautiful.. huh..

But... But

now he can be with her in Heartstring @ You've Fallen for Me..
And this time his character, really, really, really.... 
hoh.. what i want to said this kind of man is my dream boy.. 
i guess i can't describe with my word.. you must watch it and look it by yourself
hoow is Lee Sin that I like alot.. 



( ^ - ^ )
and one thing..

    
     
                                  junhui & hui joo
nomu nomu chua e...they are just too cute together.. really like to see them both.. they look really
suitable together.. <3 <3 <3 hee




No comments:

Post a Comment