Monday, October 24, 2011

I am proud with JUNHYUNG (B2ST)

hehe..
forget to tell.. among all member of Beast, Yong Junhyung were the one I love the most.. hehe...
such a great figure, right? hehe
Yong JUNHYUNG @ Yong Jae Soon... Actually at first I know Beast, I didnt know him.. I just noticed Gikwang because he is good-looking. Then, when my friend told me that he has same birthday with me.. I start to look at him.. when I heard their shoes, I heard his rap, his rapping skill is just awesome.. and I start to like him.. at first when I see him, I don't think he is good looking, but slowly my eyes feel like been casted by spell... the more I see him the more he become handsome.. even thought he is not much good looking as Dong Woon and Gikwang, but he has a charm that make him very handsome,, and he is cool too.. huhu

Then, I found out that he is been involved in their song lyric.. and wow..this guy is amazing.. and then he also involved with other singer's song where he also rapping.. muuaaxxx.. he is very amazing and cool  and smart guy.. this is what make me proud of him.. he also have composing a song.. WOWW,, I am totally in love with him.. now he will featuring with Kim Wan Sun (korean Madonna)  in song 'Be Quite'.. He is 'FEATURING IDOL'...

Hara?
wuuu wuuu ahhhh...
I think they are got together, even though I am a little sad.. but Junhyung have is own life..
We as a fan must support him, support his decision.. Don't you want to see him happy like that..
He is totally happy when he is with Hara..
Didnt you see how happy Junhyung are and Hara too


No comments:

Post a Comment